Raymond A Foss
Raymond A Foss Poems
- Capturing The Sound Of Rain Listening to the timpani the ...
- Snow In The Valleys snow seen in the valleys off the ...
- Human Greed The love of self, of our earthly wealth a lie ...
- We Think It Is So Distant We think it is so distant the ...
- Journey's End At the journey's end, a time of reflection, of...
- Beach Sand Maybe it is the memories the change of pace that ...
- Threads Of Her Journey A tapestry is being stitched story by...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raymond A Foss
Capturing The Sound Of Rain
Listening to the timpani
the rhythm of the rain
the rap, the tap,
the staccato of the drumming
on the roof of the van
The storm raging ‘round us
in the stillness of the parking lot
trying to drum to the beat
on laps and the steering wheel
keeping time with the chaos
the randomness of the clatter
Too few drummers for the task
capturing the sound of rain