Rayona Dawson Spencer
Rayona Dawson Spencer Poems
- Chains Of Shame Asia's looks at the glances of sunlight ...
- Loving Hands In your bed watching a movie with you running ...
- Think Why do people do stupid things why don't people ...
- Beautiful, Me Who are you to tell me who i am and destined to...
- The Destruction Of Silence You see her every day And never ...
Young and Talented Poet
that writes what I feel and
share my thoughts through poetry more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rayona Dawson Spencer
Who are you to tell me who i am and destined to be
Mister you have the nerve to even be talking to me
I love my brown skin, its a part of me, see i come from kings and queens the blood in my veins is Royalty
and there is nothing i'd change
because i am beautiful and wonderfully made
So Mr.'you are perfect but....'
you can kiss my royal butt.