RazonAnny Justin Poems
- If...........(Not For Christ) IF ….. If maidens never saw ...
- Dedication To Light, Life and Continuity Of Nature enmeshed ...
- Last Words (Words Of Gold) Son, when my Soul to Hades ...
- Lost Once I have lost once The cherished serenity of ...
- Calling America A call was made From Equatorial Mangroves ...
- Muted I won't cry Lest tears erode the glaze off my gleaming...
- The Initiation Through a crawling horror of Blackness Dews ...
Razon-Anny Justin is a poet by persuasion, a Food Technologist and a Tutorial Chemist by Profession. He hails from the Oil inundated Southern Nigerian town of Uyo in Akwa Ibom State. He speaks Ibibio, Igbo and English.
#I_am_Poet_Razon; sought for, hand picked- like a Coral from the Shores of the Atlantic. Come with me, let's journey through the hearth; where, the works of my loom are illuminated by the Southern Cross, surrounded by walls of liberty and enmeshed in pods of self-realization. For I am the beauty of the South- in poetry, rhyme and wordplay; in lyrics and other literary forms. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RazonAnny Justin
If...........(Not For Christ)
If maidens never saw angels
Who uttered love, wreaked vengeance
If the manger was void of straw
To nest a babe born to correct our flaws
If three rumouring sages, Far East
Never disclosed the evil in Herods’ breast
If not the persecution and sacrifice
The seed of Adam would not have paid the price
If not for thirty pieces of Silver
The treachery of Iscariot, denial of Peter
The Crown of Thorn, sponge of Vinegar
Hospitality of Joseph Arimethea
If not the Cross, evil would’ve engulfed us
If not the Tomb, death would’ve won us