Rebecca Adams Poems
- I Think I Fell In Love It started so simple when I met you, ...
- Dream Of Me Dream, dream, dream tonight, My darling, ...
- You Gentle as a blowing breeze, Soft as a floating cloud, ...
- Our Metal Beast Down the road we talk and laugh, In the ...
- My Song I sing a song of love tonight, love once here, and ...
- Daddy Why Why Did you go, Oh daddy why, You left me here,...
- This Is Why Living with my sorrow, living with my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Think I Fell In Love
It started so simple when I met you,
And thought nothing of it,
Everyday we were freinds I didn't really know,
It would end this way.
I soon discoved something strange,
I looked at you and felt a beat,
like never before,
And I though you felt it to.
I was embarrassed to say it out loud,
But soon I got it out,
and we were together,
Smiling and laughing
But then one day things fell away,
Then one day you stopped smiling at me,
I wanted to love, I wanted to stay,
I wanted to say don't say goodbye.
You made me cry, ...