Rebecca Wolff Poems
- Experiment in Divination: Voic...
- You are perfect for me because you're psychic no one else ...
- The Ungovernable One thing I'm not doing in my poems: ...
- The Reductions Let's go out and buy something. In the sun. ...
- Ekphrastic there are some things up there uptown I want ...
- Bumper Sticker Careening over the highway in my ...
- And when I say poem I mean this thing I want to write and...
Rebecca Wolff (born 1967 New York City) is a poet, fiction writer, and the editor and creator of both Fence Magazine and Fence Books.
Wolff received her MFA from the Iowa Writers Workshop, where she was a student editor of the Iowa Review.
She created Fence Magazine in 1998, with an editorial staff including Jonathan Lethem, Frances Richard, Caroline Crumpacker, and Matthew ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Wolff
Experiment in Divination: Voice and Character
There is a curiosity that knows
deathless ceiling of unknowing
Who I ask
all the time
How else is one to know
How is one to know how to proceed
the course of action
a non-reflective surface
a playing card on a wooden picnic table
a knot of knowing on a node of playing
How is one to know
How else is one to know how to proceed
How is one to make the motion against
And there's forever
and that's a mighty long time.