Rebekah Morgan Poems
- Dream Written on: 2/17/11 I like to fantasize of the ...
- Mistakes Written on: 06/10 I've made lots of mistakes, but...
- I'Ll Try Not To Want You Written on: 2/17/11 You know I'll...
- The Struggle Written on: 05/10 I may not be perfect all ...
- The Ocean Written on: 12/07/09 At the ocean it's really ...
- Just Like All The Other Guys Written on: 12/8/10 Just ...
- Not Exactly My Point Of View Written on: 09/10 Your eyes ...
I'm fourteen years old, and still got a lot to learn. About life, love, and everything else. I'm definitely a rookie at the whole poem thing! Please comment and tell me what you think, and maybe some tips for improvement. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebekah Morgan
Written on: 2/17/11
I like to fantasize of the day
you come knocking on my door and say
'Rebekah I love you come with me let's go
you know I've never been one for taking it slow
please before you yell at me and say no
let me tell you something before I'm forced to go
I'm sorry for leaving you like I did
believe me when I say-I'm completely ashamed
But I'm not that kind of young man anymore
just look into my eyes and you'll know'
And I'll say 'Jack I love you so
and boy you ought to know
that I can tell you're not the same as you were back then