Regan Galloway Poems
- A Different Kind Of Love It is a kind of love that not many ...
- Love Me Little, Love Me Long Love me little love me long, ...
- 'Remember' Remembering me, remembering you. Remembering all ...
- Your Fake Love Your love for me was fake. I knew for a long ...
- I Miss You I can't understand. It's a puzzel, a mystery ...
- What To Do? She is his, and I am glad. but hers'd my problem...
- A New Life The pain and the agony the sufering and the ...
I am an American, a writter, and a fourteen year old. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Regan Galloway
A Different Kind Of Love
It is a kind of love that not many can see.
It makes me always want to be me.
It's a kind of love thats for everyone,
It's not just for fun.
His love is greater than all the lands,
His love is bigger than all the sands.
His heart is warmer than any blanket,
His spirit is brighter than any anklet.
This love is different,
as you can see.
So no one can stop me,
from being me.