Remember Always Poems
- To Love An Old Friend I refuse to kiss during rainy nights,...
- Motivational Nothings Find the strength and serenity In ...
- Stay It’s only me and you. 25 years and
- Grey Life, being one word… Said in a second, gone just the...
- Here For Me You touched my heart, grew flowers in my eyes, ...
- To New Beginnings I’m surrounded by hundreds of new ...
- Escapism It’s a Tuesday evening filled with copious amounts...
Just another one of those over-ripe adolescent teenagers always up to nothing but shenanigans. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Remember Always
To Love An Old Friend
I refuse to kiss
during rainy nights,
while the fire burns cold november.
I refuse to stay up late with you,
or smoke cigarettes in december.
I refuse to make
sweet, sinful love
while we resonate to Bon Iver.
But I refuse to even listen,
because I know there's no one there.
I want to share a moment,
one of beauty
and pure bliss,
But I dare not taint
those lonely nights, in exchange
for just a kiss.
Cause when you're gone,
my rhymes are done;
I can't deal with all this pain
If I gave up the only place
that hasn't ...