Reza Ashofteh Poems
- Separation -new- It was the garden and my heart Moment by moment, ...
- This Red Mode -new- Not sleep This stone is broken And blood ...
- I Rise In You -new- Soak your lips By the proposition, I love ...
- Butterfly Understand the state of the heart Photo frame, not...
- The Pear The dog barks At dawn You're lost in my ...
- Finish This Love Affair my heart Over time There are ...
- Bitter Chat, No Bitter chat, no From the hole of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Wait here, this moment of beginning and end is one; the world is an eye-opening and closing.
And the other thing is futile!''
Whatever is beautiful, it is visible!Wisdom 2
But the most beautiful are less visible because they are so inward, out of reach and understanding of man! So let's seek a better understanding of the w...
Bitter Chat, No
Bitter chat, no
From the hole of the world
It is no escape from pollutions
Man is in ruins
Warning, hanging on the tip of the leaves of the trees
Death, death, death
Slowly a fall rain
Make your heart happy
In a bright tomorrow
In enlightening the moon and the sun
It will be sweeter than that
If your eyes are on human awakening
Not to bitter chat