Rhea Smith Poems
- God, How I Despise Emotions. My mind is sticking on a ...
- In A Mushy Brain... You're the reason I check my phone ...
- Reach Out Reach out. Can someone pull me in? I'm never ...
- And Then You Realise, You Kill...
- I Remember. Drops of water streak in familiar paths Begging ...
- Eyes Cannot Lie Whenever words fail you I hope to god your ...
- Fragmented are we all liars? ...
A junior in High school. A girl with hopes and dreams, but pessimism to drown it all away... Gaining a grasp on a grasp of life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rhea Smith
are we all liars?
Hide me inside the lies.
In a corpse, love disguised
What happened to innocence?
Bring it back, I'm begging.
I lied to you, I lied to you.
It's all that I know how to do.
Blonde hair, blue eyes
A memory stained by bloody lies
a laughable love lost to bloody lies.
Lies, a love founded upon lies
no cracks in a false foundation
it was never there