Ria Varghese Poems
- A Pen A pen has a nib and a cap, And when i miss it, it ...
- My Tree Near my house there was a tree I liked that tree I ...
- Stop It Now! We are destroying nature Just to make ...
- The Dream Lake The lake was gleaming, As it was ...
- A Desert A silent and barren land, Filled with sand and ...
Just a teenager with a weird personality and a weird rhyme scheme, aka that kid from Vine.
vine.co/RiVar (@RiVar) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A pen has a nib and a cap,
And when i miss it, it falls on my lap.
I write with it,
And stick my hand to it,
It writes very fast
But the ink also lasts
I keep it in my pencil box
Without making it wear shoes or socks
It lies with my other pen
So why should it lie in a lion's den?
And this poem that I'm writing
While I'm singing
Is with this pen
That I've now and then.