Meriam Joseph Poems
- Ancient Egypt Ancient Egypt, ancient time, Everyone wore ...
- It's Time To Act! Drugs, drugs, drugs, What do you get? ...
- The Needles Of Time The needles of time, it is so really ...
- Christmas Is On Its Way Hello, hello, That's what we say, ...
- Broken Heart Pieces Broken heart pieces scattered ...
- The River That Flows On And On In the mist of darkness, ...
- Malini's Dream. Malini had a funny dream, It was really ...
Meriam Joseph(born August 30,1999) is an Indian poet. She grew up in the United Arab Emirates and later moved to her birthplace, Kerala, India.
She started writing poems at the age of 11 with " Into The Future I Take A Peep'- inspired by an Enid Blyton poem of the same name.
She was featured as one of the top 500 poets on PoemHunter at the budding age of 12 in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Not a princess in a castle,-Meriam Joseph
We're caught up in the last battle
And I'm the queen of my words, my thoughts
The ruler, queen of my reality.''
Ancient Egypt, ancient time,
Everyone wore robe and not a tie,
They invented a calendar much like the ones today,
They believed in animal gods until today.
The Nile flooded its banks every July,
The black mud there was really fertile,
They planted the seeds every November,
March is the month for every harvester.
There were many skilled artists and craft persons in Egypt,
They decorated the palaces and all the temples,
Weavers wove cloth for dresses and bedding,
Ship builders built sailboats and barges for travelling.
Egyptians pictured ...