Rianda Sulistyaningrum Poems
- Forgive Me I'm fail I'm falling down Through the edge of my...
- Perfect Heart I don't know what my heart use to be like Is ...
- Last Smile staring the night thinking of how far the ...
- Three Keys Of Journey Tick.. tock... Minutes and minutes, ...
- I Am Just An Ordinary Girl I wish I have a super power that ...
- Wondering.. I wonder.. What is dream? Something that you ...
- Hey, Y.O.U! Hey, Y.O.U! How's life treating you there? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rianda Sulistyaningrum
I'm falling down
Through the edge of my faith
I'm broken in small pieces...
I'm begging for your apologize
I'm so sorry,
I didn't hear your advice
I didn't hear your warning
I refused all your words
so, here I am...
with my broken heart
I wanna go home
Would you please, forgive me?
Would you please, accept me?
Would you open your hands for me?
Do you mind with all my imperfectness?
Am I ugly?
Am I terrible for you?
Do you feel ashamed if ...