RICARDO JOHNS Poems
- My Boat My boat has been taken from the sea Where it cannot ...
- Torment How can I be screaming out to the world but my lips ...
- Song Without End When the wind is howling, and the winter ...
- Life's Jigsaw Lifes a three hundred and sixty five day ...
- Just A Word Words can be just that, Words, or they can rock ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RICARDO JOHNS
Lifes a three hundred and sixty five day jigsaw
attempted every day
Each piece so very different
but join together, in the same way.
Each piece a part of life
The good times and the bad
Sometimes obtaining ecstasy
At times low to sad.
Certain times of the year
Tredition plays a roll
These pieces are here to stabalise
Before pressure, takes it's toll
The corner pieces are the family
So proud they gave you life
They are your rock, your anchor
Your guide through trouble and strife
The edges are the foundation
Your money your ...