Richard Anders Poems
- I Wish I Were A Fish I wish I wish I were a fish a salmon or...
- Captain Black the night was dark and dreary the rain was ...
- One Day I Sat Upon A Stone One day I sat upon a stone and ...
- Fifty Below The ice the ice the crushing ice our ship is ...
- The Country I wanted to live in the country away from the ...
- The Bo`suns Farewell The polar night was clear and ...
- When Time Is Called When time is called and I must ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Anders
I Wish I Were A Fish
I wish I wish I were a fish
a salmon or an eel
I`d swim across the Ocean blue
to see how it would feel.
I`d come across a shark or two
a porpoise or a seal
a tiny little sardine
then next a hump back whale.
I`d swim beside a dolphin
as through the waves he`d skim
but should I meet a Conger eel?
well, I`ll steer clear of him!
And if I met a whaler
I`d pray someone would sinkum
and as they say in Ozzie land
that would be Fair Dinkum!