Richard Cady Poems
- Winters Soft Cold Kiss Winter comes and goes as it does every...
- The Darkest Night It's just the darkest night Before the ...
- I Want Her Off My Mind Why does she act like I'm not even ...
- The Change Has Begun I've been saved by one man Been made a...
- Up All Night It's one in the morning and still I'm awake ...
- Addictions Alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes Pornography ...
- Diabetes Mellitus Diabetes Mellitus a pair of ugly ...
I started writing poetry when I was around 19 and found it was an excellent way of talking about things i don't normally talk about the difficulties I've had in life so far and it became a hobby I write poetry for fun so i never expected anyone to read it or even like it but here I am and apparently they do read it and in fact like it I'm a bit new to writing poetry so if you have any constructive... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Cady
Diabetes Mellitus a pair of ugly words
Here's what those ugly words mean
It means blood sugar meters and insulin pens
It means hospital visits and blood work done
You think that it means no more fun
Gets a bit more glamorous
Bret Michaels, Halle Berry, and Nick Jonas too
You see famous people get diabetes just like me or like you
It can touch anybody regardless of gender, color, or race
It doesn't care whether or not you have a pretty face
Diabetes Mellitus a manageable disease
You can stay active go ...