richard ilnicki Poems
- Multiple Personality Disorder When the mysterious'They' ...
- Sniffing For Semen Their noses' flared nostrils were stuck ...
- Batman Love blinad as a bat by love I can't see anyone else ...
- Nightcrawlers Tonight the soft rain comes and the wind ...
- Her Neologism I was famished, that lean and hungry look, ...
- The Hunt For Love By my nature i am not a hunter. hunting ...
- Risk Reward Ratio I think I'm dying tonight, but, of ...
Writing seriously since 1969, poems, short stories, novels. General manager of a health club and personal trainer. Married, one child, daughter, two grand children. Live in Tarpon Springs. Probably my best friend, Jimmy, my dog. Former competitive bodybuilder.
' The only gift better than a book
is time enough to read it.'
R.A. Ilnicki more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about richard ilnicki
Multiple Personality Disorder
When the mysterious'They' finally do decide
to administer the necessary tests,
questions as quizzes
designed to trip me up,
or better yet to expose me,
they come away bewitched, bothered and bewildered.
My answers don't add-up
to that which is considered normal.
It appears I am on the cusp
balanced precariously between in and out.
I have given two sets of completely different answers
to the very same questions,
and since I am not bi-polar
they assume I must be suffering
from a multiple personality disorder.
Based on my horoscope