Richard Kane Poems
- Piercing Eyes The way that her eyes Focus deep within As if...
- Feverish Encounter Do you enjoy Thinking about the day You ...
- Morbid Irony While I lay here Staring my fate Square into ...
- Turn For The Worse In the beginning Things were so ...
- Tell Me Your blue eyes They stand out amongst so ...
- 3,000 Miles Separate Fate There you were Just a blur In ...
- Absolutely Captivating The way she entered Instantaneously ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Richard Kane
The way that her eyes
Focus deep within
As if you're staring right into my soul
Knowing each and everything about me
Without having asked the questions
I want to freeze this moment in time
Just to keep it ours forever
We've achieved the ultimate endeavor
Now we are truly free
The way that you dance and you move
To the rhythm
The way that you close your eyes
When you're feeling the music
Oh, just to stand there and observe you being you
I get so completely lost in this moment
It must have been those piercing eyes