Rickon Chewe Poems
- Fear Like light in the dark it invades My Privacy. An Army ...
- Fatal Love Do you remember when our lips first kissed? I ...
- Pretenceinmotion Often I sit, unconscious to movement, ...
- Locale There is a place, where these hearts still beat ...
- Moments In A Shower In a mind of a Poet all that you see as ...
- Am I Awake? The Sun appears too Bright for this life Time ...
- Note To God So here I am, standing in his holy presence just...
i was raised by a single mother, started poetry at the age of 18 just when life seemed to pay me a sour visit. i moved to south africa in late november 2009, its here where i finished my high school and begun my tertiary studies. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''never let People you want become the ones you Need.''Rickon
''I sometimes let my emotions spiral out of control just to see what i can feel''Life
Comments about Rickon Chewe
Like light in the dark it invades My Privacy.
An Army of thoughts antagonistically
Matching at My walls of Defense.
In thinking invading is my Arch enemy.
Masked in disguise of friendliness it soothes my heart in pools
of loneliness. My mind in an ocean of its own
Sinks like stones in an ocean of emptiness.
My train of thought corrupted by its tides and waves
Sand of time fall for in minutes and my state of mind compensates
I may have been here for hours, just another passenger
on a ghost Train in thought, am driven
Far beyond retarded right, on the ...