Ricky Bingenheimer Poems
- Past And Present a tale told softly with a message old as ...
- Behind The Mask The night It takes the sky And people run...
- Seen Love dancing lightly in sweet whispers swift and agile,...
- Walking Tree As the sun rolls back over the hills, Darkness...
- World We See We see As worlds unravel To see pieces of the ...
- Today To rest upon a flowing path Time falters knowing ...
- Day And Night As the day grows gray, The night breaks ...
I suppose my heart just isn't in writing like it used to be... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Past And Present
a tale told softly
with a message old as time
sitting in a restless world
an ever changing mind
pressed to move
with an urge to stay
a tie bonding each moment
precious is that which we remember
for we are even what we forget
the blaring moments we have now
will become a dull gleam of our past
important to know, pale to who we are