Rinchen Dhendup Poems
- World Of Abstraction. What is there in the name? Why Rose ...
- Green Shangrila Green Shangrila. As I stand still and the ...
- Poet Of The Will And Wheels. I am the poet, rather of my ...
- Thee, My Master Piece You're the the most beautiful poem I ...
- Solitary Song My solitary song I sing Battling the blues in ...
- Life As To Seasons. Life can be likened to the ...
- Welcoming The Spring Waving cheerio to the cold and to the ...
Born to Mr.Chogyel and Aum Karma. Completed schooling from Nima Higher in year 2011 where he took Arts as an stream of his study and a year later in joined Paro College of Education to pursue B.Ed in English and IT. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''From my experiences I have been constantly learning that there is no greatest God than Humanity and no greatest religion than Kindness.''God is in you.
''A guy asked me, 'What made me mad to walk all alone in the woods? ', I answered, hmm! I went to feed my soul.''Food feeds belly, Nature feeds soul.
''Wisdom is not attained by age, experience and not even by knowledge but by the righteous mind mastered by great soul.''Wisdom is of righteous mind.
''If you wish to meet a person of your wish then you have to be the person you are wished to meet.''Will a ball bounce back if i throw it on a wall?
Comments about Rinchen Dhendup
Welcoming The Spring
Waving cheerio to the cold and to the dry
To repaint the natural world around
To beautify its cyclic epoch of a year
The three calls on and welcomes the spring.
Pleased to take on and begin its calling
The spring begins, begins with blooms and blossoms
With a promise to disclose the beauty of the nature
To please the bees and the ones who adore nature.
I didn’t want to miss the very first, of the spring days.
So took a walk around to cherish and capture the day.
Saw pleasant baby blooms and heard syrupy chirps.
For myriad of beauty I came across, the ...