Rishabh Roy Poems
- Mother When I am happy, its for all. But when I'm sad, only ...
- I Want A World I want a world, Where I Will not say that ...
- Life Is A Road Walk through it with beams of load With ups ...
- Motherland India is a land which has sacred sand. Here the ...
- Mirror Is Magic Mirror is of course, The strange thing of ...
- Quotations 1.Do great but do not believe yourself great. ...
- Heart Of Stones No care, no love, no deed for others Neither...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I am happy, its for all.
But when I'm sad, only your tears fall.
Like my shadow you walk beside me.
Just as the roots that hold up the tree.
Love, affection, power that I got from you.
There is no need of god even if he is true.
Not caring about yourself, you justified for me.
Your aim, your pain, your needs only for me.
With beams of loads on my sack.
I'll never turn in back.
No more, I only want to see
the incarnation of god.
In the form of mother,
he has given me