rita malhotra Poems
- Mask a house on the river tattooed waves lap at the door ...
- On Canvas on canvas on black canvas larger and deeper
- Gangrape gangrape dumbstruck time stands motionless
- Language an infinity of images make a language myriad ...
- The Chess Game the chess game we first met over a game of ...
- The Pyre the pyre sacred memories solemn goodbyes
- Stone-Smile stone-smile the riverside rock bemoans its ...
Dr. Rita Malhotra, currently Principal, Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi, India, is a mathematician a poet, essayist, poetry critic and French-English poetry translator. A PhD in Mathematics from The University of Delhi, she has been a Post-Doctoral Fellow in Mathematics at University of Paris, on a French Government Fellowship, Post- Graduate Faculty in Mathematics at University of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rita malhotra
a house on the river
tattooed waves lap at the door
red grass smiles tall
sunrisebrush strokes paint purple
on noon's proud chest
radiant peacocks open petals
winged dahlias in twilight bloom
the earth bathes in a rain of stars
gardens grow on verdant clouds
the night burns in silver showers
darkness shines in firefly glow
smiles sketched in shadows of fear
infinity in finite's womb
chirping birds perched on the moon
rainbow across the night sky
all unseen, all unheard
beneath the masked surface.