Rob Bishop Poems
- Little Dude Time has gone fast, I remember the past, ...
- Salsa We come along, And dance to song, Almost every ...
- Easier (A Rhyming Rant) It’s easier not to clean Though I’m ...
- Being Straight Looking at old messages again, I realize I ...
- Did I Make A Mistake? Sometimes feelings are hard to hide, ...
Sometimes sad. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob Bishop
Looking at old messages again,
I realize I wasn't always straight,
For reasons I would like to explain,
Before it becomes too late.
Lately I feared our friendship was broken,
When it used to be the best,
I know a lot of stuff went unspoken,
Which I'd like to lay to rest.
I'm sorry for when I caused you pain,
I'm not proud of some things I’ve said,
I can't promise it won't happen again,
So I promise to be straight with you instead.
When I first started spending time with you,
It was clear you needed friends,
So I figured the best ...