Rob cote Poems
- Follow Me Follow me lonely redemtion I can not seek These ...
- Your Boyfriend Or Me Chose One look and I smile I feel so ...
- Hidden And Forgotten Destroyed Blasted Into dust Drifting ...
- Why Wait? ? Suddenly Im thinking You would be better with ...
- And Then You'Ll Beg You Don't need me Well I don't need ...
- Demon Or Death Holloween The Darkest Day of the year This ...
- Nature Warned Me
To tell The truth I usualy don't keep my poems.
I don't show my friends or people I know.
I write When im angry and sad it helps, it allows me to understand what's really hapening and also make me feel better.. Well Anywayz I Hardly write them I decided to post them yesterday..
my life completly change on Holloween more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rob cote
Follow me lonely redemtion I can not seek
These eyes wont stop staring at me
The whispears I heaR give me fear
I can only feel evil growing near
This Sharp pain wont keep me restrained
Blood dripping on the floor..
Feeling worse then ever before
All my thoughts of her flood out the door
my hearts near its last pump
any second now it wont thump
Before I go I want you to know
that in the end our love
Was my the best thrill