Robert Goltz Poems
- Crawling I crawl amongst them in a cave, Under a tombstone ...
- This Change This change is deadly. When we slave ourselves ...
- Am I Insane? – Probably. My mind has gone crazy, and there is...
- No Matter Who You Are What does it take to be human? Is it ...
- But Not Alone Shells dropped, shells buried, People running...
- Tendencies Ahh, my dear, what to do today? Perhaps some ...
- Ability We lean towards the usual, nothing out of our casual ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Goltz
I crawl amongst them in a cave,
Under a tombstone – my name engraved
Empty echoes inside my coffin,
My body dead, my flesh has rotten
Demons tear and rip me apart,
They scratch out my eyes, and eat my heart
I see them coming. Stop! I plead,
They dig into me, I continue to bleed
They feast again, and go away,
Knowing they’ll be back, they’re here to stay
I beg of them to change their mind,
They laugh through crooked smiles, my flesh entwined
I shudder to cling to that decay,
But I know I’d not have it any other way