robert john bayoneta
robert john bayoneta Poems
- 'Keeping Love Through Trials' Be still and stand firm when ...
- 'True Love' Sing to me O William all your favorite love ...
- Life, Love, And Death What is life then if without love? ...
- 'Tell Me' Tell me, how far should i go? how long should i...
- 'Love' Love, don't reign over me, love, there so much ...
- 'The Damsel Of Beauty' O damsel of love and beauty, your ...
- ' I Never Knew' I never knew life until it was taken, i ...
from the Philippines, currently a student taking up Bachelor of secondary education with a major in Biological Science.I schooled in not well known soon to be University, but i believe learning is everywhere, anytime, even in death there must be learning in it..Quite weird am I? Yeah, it's weird to think from a billions of stars and planets in the universe and beyond, here I am in this earth ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Sometimes, silence is not a good idea because it tolerates oppression.'''Opression
'''The very purpose of life is fulfill the will of its creator.'''Life
'''The Beauty in Life is a matter of perspective like watching a canvass, just look into it a little bit closer and ponder maybe yours is a geometric abstract or emotional abstract kind.'''Life, Beauty, art
'''Love is a gift not a concept and standard to be liked or set, the importance of a gift is for the giver and the receiver to appreciate.'''Love
Comments about robert john bayoneta
'Keeping Love Through Trials'
Be still and stand firm when our will be shaken,
Suplly me with your kiss so that i could fight them.
Don't leave my side, together lets endure,
Forget that past, and focus to the future.
As long as your here i'm willing to stay,
Keep me always and forever i will obey.
I hope you will change as time goes by,
Will be fruitful and pure to the promises we cry.
Change that for good to be mature in love,
Without jealous but understanding, to be true in heart.
Holding hands fighting like we don't want to let go,
To be one like rivers, the joy over ...