robert keaty Poems
- Patience How do we keep it, the wanting of something, the ...
- Anxiety Anxiety
- Welcome Sweet Child You made it into this world of ours Now ...
- The Umbrella saw you yesterday You were kissing the ...
- Seven Years Of Silence seven years of silence drifting ...
- Meeting You You said you would cook for me only if I read ...
- Smiling Of memories past Of present looks Of futures vast
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about robert keaty
How do we keep it, the wanting of something, the unspoken need?
Patience is like a bird sitting in a tree on a windy, spring day
The silence of a room
The beautiful and needed experience, it is loneliness viewed through
the eyes of a loved one
The noticeable logic of patience when it is hard to bear
When it is finally ours, we feel it sitting peacefully in us,
Wanting at times, to BREAK