Robert Mestre Poems
- Prejudice And Stereotypes All Asians know karate, and eat raw...
- Love Love is love that love would love to
- Suicide Note My eyes have cried a million times, now as ...
- Morbidly Funny Doggy Rhyme There once was an old Irish ...
- It Rains Haunted droplets of silver rain Falling from the ...
- I Saw The Devil Yesterday I saw the Devil yesterday, ...
- Poor Poet Poor Poet Peter Peters Pens Prose Per Pesky
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Mestre
Prejudice And Stereotypes
All Asians know karate, and eat raw fish,
Chitlins and collard greens are Blacks favorite dish,
The Irish are nothing but wife beaters and drunks,
And don't turn your back on those Spic thieving punks,
Italians, even women, are short, fat, and hairy,
Rednecks practice incest and are children when they marry,
French people smell, the girls dont shave their pits,
And all Jews are greedy though they're all filthy rich,
All East Indians own gass stations or convenience stores,
All Americans are fat and their women are whores.
Doesn't this sound stupid ...