robert ortiz Poems
- Into The Void Standing in a field of clovers Knowing nothing...
- Time Apart Will See I wake in the morning feeling good about ...
- Resurrection The nightmares of yesterday are returning to ...
- Souls Keep Searching I looked death in the face and just for ...
- The Longing I try to choke back the tears But the pain is ...
- Check It Out Check it out, Feeling so low just gotta get ...
- I Just Dont Know I want to die Just go away from it all run...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about robert ortiz
I Just Dont Know
I want to die
Just go away from it all run from a life
A life without so much hurt
Everyday and everynight I cry
I try to figure out when I went wrong
Everything seems to be my fault
I feel with no feelings
Only out of instinct do I react to events around me
Alone and scared without a feeling
In a heart of numbness
I choke back tears
That falls without fear
I say to myself
That life will get better
But I just don’t know
I’m always alone
Company seems to be a lie
I hide from myself
By others I seem to be ignored
People I called ...