Robert Perry Poems
- Wanderer Above The Sea Of Fog I am full of words. It seems a ...
- Leaves Tumble Leaves tumble Tumble and fall
- June 1 Dew-droplets on grassy ground, satin spun on fallen ...
- Snow Your heart has found a friend You wait so long for ...
- The Colour Of Your Voice the colour of your voice is not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Perry
Wanderer Above The Sea Of Fog
I am full of words. It seems a battle rages here,
Where the music of my dreams somehow accompanies my fear;
As a tumult and a rage, and a terrible display
Of violence, the stage is set to crumble and decay.
Here perched upon this precipice,
The view obscured complete,
Was sky ever as close as this
And yet beneath my feet?
And I am full of words. Yet still they will not come,
They lock themselves inside of me, they beat a muffled drum,
These shards of broken promises, the will to set them free
Is sought but somewhat lacking, far beyond the scope of ...