Robert Uy Poems
- Swan Song Here I am Stranded between this and your ...
- A Mother's Advice To Her Daugh...
- Orientation Crowd the room with alien thoughts, Maybe ...
- The City's Wild There, in a place, where air is sparse, ...
- I Lost I lost my first thought in the morning I lost my ...
- One Thing I Am Certain Of When years have etched deep ...
- Sunset The slow-falling sun shall soon kiss the sea, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robert Uy
Here I am
Stranded between this and your goodbye.
Whose thatch is a-glow with fires of Beauty
That burns my heart,
unkempt and wild,
Sits atop a countenance borne of a thousand fantasies
Of angels and fairies and their adorable air,
That underneath the obvious purity
Lies some hidden childish naughtiness there.
And though there have been wonder
Like those seven shades that wipes the sky of its tears,
Or the earth blushing by the sun's appearance
At dusk or dawn, as a lady does when meeting her lover,