Robin Shuler Poems
- Individuality This world breeds insecurity. From our ...
- Goodbye Wiping the tears from her eyes She softly whispers ...
- Reminders Waking up feels like dreaming when reality ...
- Contradiction You love to hate -and hate to love. But ...
- Ocean Song Sing a little song, Just an itty bitty ditty, ...
- Meditation Softly, lightly balanced on fragile waves.
- Life To Ponder Flying by in a blur, Hello ma’am, Goodbye...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Robin Shuler
This world breeds insecurity.
From our emergence out of child,
sun-dappled, sweet -meloned childhood,
to the hectic responsibility of reality.
We become fools of our society;
Always giving up and giving in.
sticking to the “popular” game -
Just searching for some plaudity.
Obscure becomes abnormalities,
hidden away as blasphemy.
No rough edges are permitted here
in this place of virtuities.
Behind masks of pretending - of conformity,
we are left to wither and to die.
Until finally we find ourselves crushed
by the weight of ...