ROCHISH MON Poems
- The Momentum The east, the west, the north, the south Are ...
- He He has Sky in his mind He has
- Go Places When answer is needed A question is to be asked ...
- The Navigator Unto you all Herewith I tell After having ...
- Come, Get Into The World Of Po... O my dear world of ...
- There Is Someone, See Him There is someone, see him- He is...
- Loose Not One Another “Ashes are falling…” When this was ...
Rochishmon is a business man by vocation and a poet by avocation. Lives in Chennai, India.
His poems take place in international magazines, anthologies, web-portals.
He received an award of honor from the state governor in the year 2006 as recognition to his involvement in poetry.
He writes poetry in English, Telugu, Tamil, Sanskrit languages.
His English poems have reached 110 countries and have received more than 4,00,000 views.
He has published his English poems anthology LET US UNDERSTAND THE DAWNS.
In the literature of the Telugu language, he holds 3 records...
He introduced one line poems to the Telugu ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ROCHISH MON
The east, the west, the north, the south
Are with me-
Good, better and the best
Are within me-
I am a seeker, a hearer and a seer
I am a teacher, a listener and a preacher
I am a priest
I am a prophet-
I hear music beyond notations
I present literature above the notions
I am the dream,
I am the reality-
I am cold,
I am hot-
I will be seen
Between the sun and his shine
I will be present
Below the sea
The whole nature is for me
Even the galaxies are meant for me
I am ahead of opinions and ...