Rodrigo Diaz Poems
- The Madness Of Love There is a certain insanity To my love ...
- One Year Anniversary This road we've taken has been a most ...
- Past Love Best to let old bones lie where they lay. No use ...
- To My Love I wish that I could Write the sweetest words for ...
- Photo Of Mother And Child What words to frame such beauty? ...
- Our Love Our love is new, bright, and unblemished by the ...
- The Gift If my love for you were the sky, It would be too ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rodrigo Diaz
The Madness Of Love
There is a certain insanity
To my love for you.
An insatiable hunger,
An unquenchable thirst,
A maddening stirring
To understand how
Those soft brown locks,
Those deep blue eyes,
That delicate neck,
Those full pink lips
Those supple breast,
That tight firm belly,
Those curvaceous hips,
Those luscious legs,
Can cause me to lose my composure.
And the irrational jealousy of a madding desire,
To swirl with and inside of you
With such intensity that we become one,
And there can never be another.