Roilynn brown Poems
- Nine Angel's When I think I am alone, there are nine ...
- Father Talk I wanted to talk to my 'Father' today, so I ...
- The 3 'R's' As I deal with life's state of fact's, I seek ...
- The Difference Of Same - The S...
- The Color Of Life As I burst into Life, to a rainbow of ...
- This Day Seconds, minutes, hours, this moment, this ...
- The Trip Journey or destination, that is the question. Does ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I think I am alone,
there are nine angel's offering a message of gift's,
to make a company of two that touch and agree.
The first angel's gift,
to overcome all obstacles, and master the balance of life,
like a steady ship on a turbulent sea.
The second angel's gift,
to have necessary control with confidence.
The third angel's gift,
to govern with common sense and patience.
The fourth angel; s gift,
to have fearless courage and dependability.
The fifth angel's gift,