Ron Stock Poems
- A Song For Mama's Egg When I'm down and my life is bad news ...
- Miss Spelling’s Be Da mayor in the feeled Win-need Eye ...
- You Don't Gotta Go To No God-D...
- Religion Is God's Poison There ain't no dummies round ...
- A Black And White And Right In an attic fort of wooden ...
- Ballad Of Big Shot Bobby It started on the diamond in our ...
- Shipwrecked Vowels Now the hail - was a beast With its ice...
Graduated, Professional Art Degree, Western Michigan University
Studio Gallery on San Francisco waterfront for 3 years
Paintings at www.ronstock.com
Licensed General Contractor in Berkeley for 10 years
Retired at 48, went on the Budget Highway in Central, South America, Europe, Africa for 4 years
Now spend 6 months a year in Mexico and 6 months in New Mexico
A ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ron Stock
Now the hail - was a beast
With its ice - and its snow
And its plume
And the gale - brought the reef
Spared one life - took the boat
Luck was due
Next a wave - from the sea
At high tide - near a shoal
Sent a spume
Left a whale - on the beach
On an isle - in a cove
Near a dune
Man all day - near a creek
By a fire - made of stones
Sang a tune
Of stout ale - and salt beef
As he cried - of his woes
It was true
So he ate - orca meat
But the light - in his soul
It was blue