Ronald Britcher Poems
- Resting In The Wind Darker than shadows But lighter than ...
- Father I look at my past with a simple blink Wishing you ...
- The Soul Of A Childhood Silenc... The silence of a child Is ...
- Happiness Can Be At Peace Hope can be Meaningful With sights...
- Love Good Bad Heart is a symbol for love Light is a symbol ...
- Waiting On That Day -In the wake of a pupil- Our hearts ...
I have had a really tough road
and only being 21
i try to keep pace with everything but is really hard
when consider you eye are bigger than your plate. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ronald Britcher
Love Good Bad
Heart is a symbol for love
Light is a symbol of good
Darkness is a symbol for bad
Only if it would
Be torn down like a disaster
Or be frowned upon by the master
To live in a place
To die in a race
No one can keep up with this pace
Hopeful meaning nights
Can end up a new circle of life
Time on the clock goes
Tick Tick Tock
Tock Tock Tick.
Its Battery lies with in
New circle of life.
Will resend pride to bright light.
Only once the battery dies.