Rose Kirby Poems
- What It Is To Care. Kiss the emptiness, Hold nothingness ...
- The Accepted Moving on to pastures new Found my self tangled...
- Clear Bottle Green I walk to you, eyes deep dark ...
- Twists And Turns And Smiles An... Twist, twist, ...
- Sorry. Save me. How can I, Save myself? There’s nowhere,
- First Heartbreak (?) There’s no way that I could jump ...
- Dancing As I watch you rise from your bed, I wonder if mind...
I'm just an ordinary person, I guess. I'm nothing special. I suppose I'm a bit of a mis-shape, to quote Pulp. I'm not very old, or very wise, but I try to write from the heart (except from 'Dancing' which is mostly imagination - I'm 13!) . I try to stick up for myself in written words to make up for me being so flipping quiet otherwise. Poetry and songwriting are what takes up most of my life. I'm... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Kirby
What It Is To Care.
Kiss the emptiness,
Hold nothingness for comfort,
Need no one but you.
Kiss the cold ether,
That surrounds you in a mist,
Keep the innocence.
Kiss the lifeless cold,
And thrive in the emptiness,
And on the silence.
So kiss all your tears,
But know that I’m protecting,
What keeps me breathing.
Kiss me, please.