Rose Wilder Poems
- Fog The fog shrouds everything with its hazy veil. It broods...
- God Created God created, this I know; All creation shows ...
- Ruth And Naomi Ruth and Naomi were good friends And this ...
- Angry Sea The turquoise ocean, tipped with cold white foam, ...
- Every Day Every day, I come to worship. Every day, I come to...
- Waves Never Die The blue-green wave rears up, Met by the ...
- Sandstorm Orange sky. Winds high Blow across. Trees toss.
I lived in Atlanta for nine years before moving to the Middle East because of my family's work. Don't worry, it's a (relatively) safe country. Because of this move, I travel a lot. My family has been to places in the Middle East such as the UAE and Jordan. We have also been to European countries like Switzerland and Italy. We live by the seaside- not really a big plus here because of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rose Wilder
The fog shrouds everything with its hazy veil.
It broods low over the worried waves-
So low that sea and sky are the same.
The trees tremble in the tiny breath of breeze,
Their cold gray veils of mist undisturbed.
At last the returning sun pierces the shroud and drives away the fog;
The tattered shreds of mist are left to melt.