Rouge Groer Poems
- Don'T Be Cruel These are all degrading Your words are ...
- 'Papa' Papa, I love you, I want to tell you that. Your ...
- In You Still You've touched me and captured me Your Person ...
- Mom, You Didn'T Know Mom you didn't know How hard it was for...
- Let Me Remember You Let me remember you For all the good ...
- Hidden In The Depths Of Heart Love me. Love me even i don't ...
- That Coward Girl That coward girl innocent and has known ...
I'm 19 and i started to love writing since grade school. Writing just makes me feel a little bit more free. A bit more relieved and refreshed. I write through my heart so i don't give so much time thinking how my poems would rhyme or its measure. Writing is a free world for me. Its where we can just forget everything about rules and just get young and wild and free. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rouge Groer
Don'T Be Cruel
These are all degrading
Your words are suffocating
The look from your eyes is killing me
And I'm dying inside but you couldn't see
Everything you said affects who I'm gonna be
It will forever haunt my memory
What you've said is hard to erase
Your creating in us a rebellious taste
We all are connected
Be more generous in deed
Don't be a cruel man
You are the reason you have a stubborn son.