roy jenkin Poems
- My Wife - The Barber She's trying to cut her man's long ...
- Foolishness Or Fruit I am what I am and cannot change For ...
- Compassion And Power Compassion and power they flowed ...
- No Time No time to shave, no time to shower I'm getting paid...
- Bethesda's Pool He laid at the pool of Bethesda ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about roy jenkin
No time to shave, no time to shower
I'm getting paid just by the hour
The truth is that I'm quite a sight
I even give my wife a fright
This life is such a giddy rush
The wonder is I'm not a lush
But then I'm not the only one
We all must try this race to run
Oh well I guess I must get going
I've just been told the grass needs mowing