Ruby Star Poems
- This Night Velvet night dark brimming cup a warm vessel, ...
- I Wonder Lonely As A Seed. Today I feel like a dandelion ...
- Meeting Place Where rubber meets road where pedal meets ...
- Love Letters To Humanity From ...
- Gaia Moving over your sunwarm body barefoot I feel the ...
- New I am weaving a new world filaments of light cool shades...
- Hybrid I am perfect in my imperfection. It is my fallen ...
I am a poetry writer and reader from way back, from early childhood. I did a creative writing degree in my early twenties and learnt that only format can really be taught, not ability. I think most poets have a deep passion for the power of words, their ability to lift us up, compel our compassion, connect us to our humanity and each other, and inspire change. I am a social and spiritual activist... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ruby Star
dark brimming cup
a warm vessel,
kiln fired limbs,
A child’s laughter
in the darkness
like gold coins,
tossed in sunlight,
a night sentinel
as feline foe
slinks in shadow.
snares the ...