RUDRA KINSHUK Poems
- Utpal Kumar Basu: Selected Poe... Poetry of April-May 1.
- Birendra Chattopadhyay: Select... AN HALF An half ...
- Rabindranath Tagore: Selected ... LAST POEMS THE GREAT...
- Mridul Dasgupta: Selected Poem... TO THE MOTHER OF A ...
- Portrait Of A Dog As Buddha: A...
- Lalon Fakir: Selected Songs 1. All people ask what caste ...
- Birds And Rocks: (A Tribute To...
Rudra Kinshuk (born 1971) graduated from the University of Calcutta and did his postgraduation from Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan. He did a certificate in French from French Institute of Chandannagar. A creative writer, he has contributed poems and translations to different publications including The Statesman. The Telegraph, The Asian Age, Famous Reporter, Studio, New England Review and The Little Magazine. Besides this book of poems, he has to his credit other two collection of poems Footprints on the Sands (WW,1996; 2005) and Marginal Tales of the Galloping Horses (WW,2002) and two books of Santal folk songs transcreated into English Songs of the Wild Birds (WW,1997) and Santal ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Utpal Kumar Basu: Selected Poems
Poetry of April-May
Bakul, I envy you only, how easily
you sink into her excited hair bright
no proverbs in your past, shadow, peace,
worms of buds
my endless blood falls among fire communites
because at the end of reaping such huge hay
man has never carried, I too never have seen
such wealth in any hair.
chaitre rachita kabita 3
The boats, lying on the solitary sands know you
all the days in their shades you sing of soul crops
sometimes have got into waves, into the blaue and bathing,
a thin smoke from ...