Rue Kendra Poems
- The Hanging Always have I walked alone Everyone's farther ...
- Nothing Really
- Life's Course You live, you hope, you try to fight Your ...
- Cherishing, Tasting Silent. Grey and pinkish. I take a deep...
- It Hurts That hurt. That hurt to. Again, that ...
- Cutting Again The war is in my mind. The wounds are on my ...
- Should I? And I wonder again Will I lose you if I ...
Rue Kendra was born to a young mother and was later adopted in her early childhood. She has dealt with many mental illnesses giving her inspiration for the poems that she writes. Many of her poems are lost because of her tendency to burn poems she no longer relates to. Rue currently residing in Bakersfield, CA. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rue Kendra
And I wonder again
Will I lose you if I speak
Your more than a friend
But are we strong? Are we weak?
If I tell you my thoughts
Will you run from the sound?
If I carried the lot
Would it be too profound?
But what is life without risk?
What else should I say?
So Ill jump the abyss
And I'll say whats to say
Maybe another day