Rugger Stormston Poems
- Newton's 3rd These four walls have heard it all. The ...
- Send Fish To Feed The Hungry Starved babies pave the street, ...
- Of A Time That Stands In My Me...
- The Gentle Chirrup Falls The gentle chirrup falls slowly with...
- Walking Home Again. Banging side door sings out And bounces...
- Yesterday, On Main Street Two wonderful, beautiful women walk...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rugger Stormston
Walking Home Again.
Banging side door sings out
And bounces off the silent roads.
Through the deep dark night it echoes.
'A tip-tip' goes the water -
As it drips from the skies
Mr. Frost's cold teeth sink pinkly into Your finger tips
As You wave goodbye.
And the door keeps banging through the night,
It will bang 'til the dawning of first morning light.