Rupert Nonyane Poems
- Women love her, like you were loved, comfort her, like ...
- Imaginatrix who changed the keys? and locked all ther ...
- It Rained rocks that schattered my window frames, broken ...
- Love Of An Unloved One i wish time could take me back, to ...
- Air Space connect emotionly, my praise unregarded, to the...
- My Becoming dark skinned, with glowing eyes, shines from ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rupert Nonyane
my praise unregarded,
to the deep sense,
you senseless to exist,
its pointless to hail,
what i could not feel,
boundary or boundaryless,
I'm all air,
see no truth,
hear all the lies
i see not to believe,
as far as the eyes can see,