Ryan Joseph Holder
Ryan Joseph Holder Poems
- The Black Plague I live alone I die at heart I simply ...
- Secret (Old Piece) I only deny The truth I behold And these...
- Our Town As I walk along these streets With the glass beneat...
- Our Demise The longing for The softness of The slightest ...
- The Red Pt. I Oh, no! It's happening My sanity Is ...
- The Darkening Sun Do not judge the world...by its outer ...
- Memory (Old Piece) I'm a figment of thought I'm a ...
I am still just a kid, i live in Pembroke Pines, a small city a bit away from Miami. since i was 13 i have been writing poetry, songs, stories, sonnets, plays, etc. and so i think i finally found a place for my emotions to be shown that isn't a fucking myspace...here at least i can get intellectual responses...by all mean leave any comment or critique you'd like...
well a little about me....i play the bass guitar as my main instrument but i also play the guitar...and a little piano, drums, and sax (alto) . I am also a singer...not just rock or anything like that...(notice not JUST rock....i still love it) but i sing classical opera as a soloist with my voice teacher and i am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Black Plague
I live alone
I die at heart
I simply wish
It'd never start
The pain I feel
That slowly spreads
Man does dread
A fatal disease
That slowly expands
Feared by all
Across the land
And blood vains stop
Poison in my
Blood and vains
I'll just die
By the end of the day