S.. ... Poems
- The Cure The shroud of darkness covers her With starlight on...
- My River Wandering woods thru dale and down A moments pause ...
- I, The Conqueror When darkness steals across the land I'll ...
- Awakening I wake to find her next to me Curled close at ...
- Anchors Aweigh What a thing to love what may never be ...
- The Cove Lucent seem My lucid dream For it is where I find ...
Hack poet. Can't stand naming these damned things... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about S.. ...
The shroud of darkness covers her
With starlight on her skin
But though the sky is vast tonight
She feels it closing in
Settling down, side by side
They talk of many things
Of lightning bugs and calling loons
Of owls on the wing
They watch the fire dwindle down
He tucks her in to sleep
Telling her he's staying near
Her safety for to keep
And as the stars track cross the sky
He sings a quiet tune
In rhythm with her quiet breath
It's harmony the loon
Finally then the dawn creeps in
Across the forest floor
He wakes her after fitful ...