Sabrina Babella Poems
- Who Are You? God, Who is He? Does He influence who i want ...
- Perfection Some days I try to be perfect other days i ...
- True Beauty We look in the mirror; we don’t like what we ...
- I Am Unique I am like a lot of human beings yet my own unique...
- Heaven I know a place where there are no more tears. I know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sabrina Babella
Who Are You?
God, Who is He?
Does He influence who i want to be?
Does He make this world a better place?
Does He stop the violence from race to race?
Is he the one people cry to,
When their parents don't follow through?
When the kids are afraid or crying?
Is he the one who chooses whose dieing?
Is he there when people suffer,
from diseases or loving one another?
Does he listen when I scream
'Help life isn't as easy as it seems! '
I sit here wondering all of this.
Why is life perceived as all happiness and bliss?
Why is it all fake?
Please answer for ...